Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Keeping my word

Keeping my word and updating this turd!

So ive been painting the last few days , just felt like painting again.
Sometimes i get obsessed with sculpting for a while and then out of nothing i convert to painting like crazy.

I promised chalotte that i would do a timelapse of one of my paintings so i did !





an attempt at painting the lovely Emily Browning :) had another picture of her as a background an i figured why not try and paint her.

next up is this weird wanderer creature i started painting, didn't know what it was going to be but it turned out to be a cool design if i say so myself



I'm thinking of doing a collage of some of the "best" paints i did for my portfolio and maybe also some figure drawings or so.
Speaking of portfolio i just realized i need to start and finish it up so i can send it around!!


Maaaan i can't stop playing this one

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Nice one. :D
Merci om te vid'en, twas interessant. :]

Beestje vind ik wel cooler >D

Jaroon said...

really nice :]